4 x Garden Vertical Wall Hanging Artificial Plants Interlocking Tile Hedge Green UV 50x50cm
An elegant artificial vertical garden panel unlike any other – each panel is curated with a stunning lush green foliage blended with artificial stems inserted throughout to add a touch of white flowers and burgundy glasses to create the ultimate in lushness. You’ll be impressed with the density, quality and longevity of these superior artificial vertical gardens.
- UV PROTECTED: Our boxwood hedge faux tile panels are made of new PE High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for durability and UV protection perfect as décor for both indoor and outdoor. They do not wither or fade, even under harsh outdoor conditions, unlike others that use recycled plastic and wither within a few months of outdoor use.
- FADE-RESISTANT LOOK: Durable, fresh looking plastic and polyester leaves keep their evergreen look year-round and are easy to clean and maintain
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR APPLICATION: Versatile and functional to decorate indoor or outdoor areas. OUTDOOR applications include – patio, porch, privacy screens, wooden fencing, yard, backyard, walkways, home and office facade, wedding photography backdrop, stage backdrop and more! INDOOR applications include - balcony, living room, trellis, study room, terrace, bathroom, office work area, reception desk and more! The aesthetically pleasing look can easily increase the view of your space.
- ESAY SET UP IN MINUTES: No additional hardware or special equipment necessary for installation. Snap lock mechanism to interlock tile panels. Simply connect the panels together using the snap-hooks around the perimeter. Fasten the panels to the surface using zip ties. Cut, trim and shape the excesses using a pair of scissors.
- Material: PVC plastic
- Colour: As picture show
- Dimensions (LW): about 50cm x 50cm Package
- 4 x Artificial Plant Walls
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery.
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same or exceeding cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error.